1. I survived the first night at my grandmother’s house without getting too terrified of the creaking/moaning of the pipes
2. I am off to meet the newest member of my family today! The first of my generation has had a little girl called Alice!
3. As a newly single, I will be celebrating Valentine’s Day tonight with one of my oldest friends at a secret supper in Dalston.
4. I celebrated my membership of the West Londoners club by shopping at Waitrose instead of my usual Tesco. Posh.
5. Despite a cold shower this morning in this freezing house (apparently the girl living here doesn’t keep the hot water on all the time??!?!) I am actually not dealing with the cold too badly so far. I think by Spring I will have a thicker layer of skin, and that’s no bad thing.